1. All other users are to be treated with respect and it is strictly prohibited to use Digifi Group Pty Ltd's message boards to threaten, harass, stalk, defame or abuse others. You must not use language that is racist, sexist or otherwise discriminatory.
2. The information you post and submit must be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Any information of which you are unsure in any way should include appropriate qualifications.
3. You must not use the message boards for any illegal purpose and you must not post information or material that breaches or infringes any person's contractual rights, intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy rights or any other rights.
4. You must not use the message boards for the transmission of junk mail, spam, chain letters or other unsolicited mass distribution of email.
5. You must not post or disclose any personally identifiable information belonging to children or displaying material that exploits persons under 18 years of age.
6. You must not impersonate any other user or staff member of Digifi Group Pty Ltd.
Responsibility For Postings
7. You are responsible, and may be liable, for anything you say or post on the message boards including (without limitation) under securities, defamation and other laws in Australia and in other jurisdictions.
8. Although Digifi Group Pty Ltd does not routinely screen, edit or review messages posted on the message boards, it reserves the right to monitor or remove any posting (or part thereof), at any time, without notice.
Responsibility For Your Use Of Information
9. Digifi Group Pty Ltd provides an area for users to discuss financial and related events and includes information, news, opinions and recommendations of many individuals and organisations. Digifi Group Pty Ltd does not endorse the recommendations or opinions of any of its users, nor does it warrant the completeness, accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any content made available on the Site.
10. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. While the Site is designed to help you acquire information which may help you in making those decisions, you are solely responsible for analyzing and verifying any information you intend to rely on. Digifi Group Pty Ltd does not provide investment advice or make securities recommendations. In particular, Digifi Group Pty Ltd does not carry out any specific needs analysis with respect to any person.
11. Messages posted by other users may be misleading or deceptive (whether intentionally or unintentionally). If you disagree with a view, opinion or statement expressed in a message, you may want to post a message in response.
12. You should be aware that other users might not be who they claim to be. Digifi Group Pty Ltd does not perform background checks on any of its users and it does not warrant that any user's profile contains accurate information. You should also be aware that other users might use the message boards for personal gain and investors should approach postings with appropriate skepticism.
Digifi Group Pty Ltd's Right To Users' Content
13. You agree that upon posting any content to the message boards or to any other part of the Site, you grant and assign to Digifi Group Pty Ltd and its successors a non-exclusive worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, publish and create derivative works from such material in any and all media and in any manner whatsoever, without any obligation to account to you. You also grant Digifi Group Pty Ltd the right to authorize its users to download, reformat and print content from the Site for their personal and non-commercial use.
Upholding The Code Of Conduct
14. It is the policy of Digifi Group Pty Ltd to allow users to discuss issues in a free and open manner (subject to the principles outlined in this Code of Conduct and in the Terms and Conditions of use). Digifi Group Pty Ltd will not take sides in disagreements or disputes involving Site users, so please do not ask us to do so.
15. If you believe a message has been posted in breach of the Terms and Conditions including this Code Of Conduct, we recommend you inform us at using the contact us form.
16. If you believe a message has been posted in violation of securities laws, you should also contact the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) whose website is at: www.asic.gov.au. You can also contact ASIC for complaints about companies and enquiries about companies, company administration, shareholders' rights, ASIC policy and procedure, licensing investment advisers, matters regarding auditors and liquidators, financial reporting and other general enquiries.